Thursday, July 31, 2014

Controls for a junction module - Part 2


The control panel is now complete and shown here  mounted on the front of the module.  There is also a place to mount in on the back of the module.  This is the first time I've used this method for control panels and really like the way it looks.


July is almost over and it seems the only model railroading work I did this month involved the electronics but it's something that had to get done and it's completion marks a big step in this module being ready for it's next show.

While many model railroaders hate working with the wiring and controls, I rather like it.  Besides this control panel, I also built a power supply to AsiaNrail specs and repaired another smaller power supply I use to power accessories on the modules including the turnout motors.  Next month (starting tomorrow), it's back to finishing more of the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment