Thursday, June 6, 2019

AsiaNrail returning to Sacramento

My wife and I were in Japan during the time of the Hiller Trains and Planes show in March so I missed that setup of the AsiaNrail layout.  Then the Los Altos History Museum notified us that they will not be able to have the Train Days event this year because of construction so it looked like I might not get my AsiaNrail modules out at all this year.

Then came an invite to set up our AsiaNrail layout at the 39th annual National Narrow Gauge being held in Sacramento in early September.  It seems that technically we are narrow gauge as Japanese standard gauge for example is 1067mm.

This is a return to Sacramento for us as we had the layout there at the convention center for the National Train show in 2011.

A link to the convention website is HERE


The Narrow Gauge convention will be held at the Hilton Double Tree Hotel, 2001 West Point Way, Sacramento, CA.  It will be September 4-7, 2019.  So I will have all summer to finish the new module I have been working on and have it ready by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment