- Ntrak module with 3 basic tracks plus optional mountain division track
- Junction allowing AsiaNrail to interchange with Ntrak mountain division.
- Scenery to be a mountainous, forested area of Japan.
- Include small passenger station, hot spring hotel, river & streams.
- Module will be lighter weight / easier to handle than original module.
First a quick review of some basic Ntrak specifications
- Standard 48 inch x 24 inch module size.
- 3 Required main lines at 17" (blue), 18.5" (yellow), and 20" (red) from sky board.
- Optional mountain division line (green) at 4" from sky board and 3.125" above main lines.
For a more comprehensive look at Ntrak, check www.ntrak.org
So here is my track plan for this module including some of the scenic and operational features I plan to include. It will be interesting to see how this develops.