Friday, September 7, 2012

Hot Springs Jct. Module track plan

While I've had a good idea of what I wanted to accomplish with this module, I had not drawn out much of a plan up to now so I thought it would be a good time to do that.

Goals:
  • Ntrak module with 3 basic tracks plus optional mountain division track
  • Junction allowing AsiaNrail to interchange with Ntrak mountain division.
  • Scenery to be a mountainous, forested area of Japan.
  • Include small passenger station, hot spring hotel, river & streams.
  • Module will be lighter weight / easier to handle than original module.

First a quick review of some basic Ntrak specifications
  • Standard 48 inch x 24 inch module size.
  • 3 Required main lines at 17" (blue), 18.5" (yellow), and 20" (red) from sky board.
  • Optional mountain division line (green) at 4" from sky board and 3.125" above main lines.

For a more comprehensive look at Ntrak, check www.ntrak.org

So here is my track plan for this module including some of the scenic and operational features I plan to include.  It will be interesting to see how this develops.



No comments:

Post a Comment