Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New years wishes - 2013

In Japan, it is traditional that during the time just prior to the new year, the house is given a good cleaning so that everything will be clean to start the new year. They call this Oosogi which means "Year end cleaning".

That appears to be happening in some of the households at this apartment building in Tokyo near Musashi-Koyama station. Several futons hanging from the balconies while inside, the apartments are being cleaned from top to bottom.


Another year has passed and I've very much enjoyed pursuing a variety of N scale modeling efforts, and of following those of my fellow N scalers via their blogs, web sites, and videos.  While I got many things accomplished in the past year, it's never as much as I had wanted to but maybe in this new year I will.

Happy New Year everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment