Saturday, March 11, 2017

Module Work Cart

It has been quite a while since I posted anything on this blog.  After the exhibit last fall we did a bit of traveling and then over the winter I have been working on my home layout.   Now there is another opportunity to display the Musashi-Koyama module set in an AsiaNrail layout so I have just gotten it set up to get it ready.

Over the winter I also had some painting projects around the house and purchased one of these small scaffold on wheels to do the high work.

When working on sections of the home layout I found this scaffold to be handy as a wheeled work surface.  I found that the sections fit between the frame uprights and rested on the top cross frame.

The platform pieces set on a lower cross frame make a handy tool area.

The scaffold frame will also hold the modules resting on their sky boards to make it easier to work on wiring.

Because the modules did not work as intended as a double ended passing siding I am attempting to correct those issues before this next layout.


Oh yes, and about this next exhibit


We have been invited back to the Hiller Aviation Museum's annual Trains and Planes event between April 8th and 15th.  We are planning on a combined Peninsula Ntrak / AsiaNrail layout so I'll have both the Musashi-Koyama and Hot Springs Junction modules in this one.

Click HERE for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment