With previous modules or layouts I've used full sized paper printouts of Peco and Micro Engineering turnouts pasted to folder stock to test my track layout. I had quite a few used Peco turnouts and sections of Atlas flex track that had been given to me over the years and decided to use them to try out my track ideas for this module. Using these I could actually solder the sections together to see how they would all work together.
This view is from the back of the module. I found that by using a curved turnout to start the stub end siding to the station and could make the curve of the AsiaNrail line a slightly larger radius.
Here the piece of 1/4 inch plywood that will be used for the sub roadbed is temporarily placed so that the cut marks can be made.
This view from the front. The AsiaNrail sub roadbed has been cut and installed on risers to carry it to the front of the module.