Over a year ago I had built a girder bridge to carry the AsiaNrail line over the 3 Ntrak lines. The building of this bridge was presented in a couple of posts in November 2012. The time is now getting close to actually installing this bridge on the module.
The sides of the abutments are covered with .020 plain polystyrene sheet. I used Liquid Nails adhesive and clamp the sides as shown here until the adhesive had set.
The method I use to secure it until it's set is shown here. Handy things, coat hangers.
Also, I added a section of 1/4 inch gray plastic material with the bottom portion cut at a 45 degree angle to each abutment. This is what the bridge will actually rest upon.
These are now ready for painting with Floquil concrete color paint.